Digital Product Owner - Malta
Digital Media Company, specialised in Lead Generation
- Taking ownership of the websites product vision and road map.
- Increasing revenue and traffic in a sustainable manner for your website.
- Creating a data-driven culture among your team based on insights from multiple channels.
- Tracking and analysing customer behaviour to define user stories, improve UX, and optimize user happiness with your product.
- Presenting your teams achievements and learnings in demos and retrospectives.
- Prioritizing your teams backlog based on business value and ensure QA procedures are followed on all new developments.
- Collaborating with the product manager and main stakeholders in preparation for quarterly program increment planning events.
- Driving innovation and growth on your product, while ensuring proper KPIs are in place to provide clarity and insights.
- Collaborating with developers and understanding the scope of any technical enabling works.
- Collaborating with shared service teams, such as content, SEO, and design to ensure smooth workflows and that deadlines are met.
- Collaborating closely with commercial and financial manager to provide clear P&L statements and ensure your product provides ROI.
- Thorough understanding of the affiliate business model and experience with either casino, sports betting or forex sites.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills and can inspire and motivate your team.
- Experience in performing market research, competitor analysis, and gap analysis for your product.
- Able to create a vision, roadmap and strategy for a product operating within gaming industry and have experience doing so.
- Experience with a products full life cycle, from vision, ideation & prototyping, through to development, testing, release and continual improvement.
- 3+ years practical experience in working as a product owner within an Agile environment and are used to working with a team of designers, writers, SEO analysts, software developers and account managers.
- You know how to define the metrics and KPIs used to measure the core health of your products.
- Able to gather insights about your customers and how to improve their experience across the conversion funnel.
- Degree level or equivalent
- EU Passport Holder
Settore: Consulenza alle imprese
Funzione: Marketing / Giornalismo / Comunicazione
Tipo di contratto: Contratto a tempo indeterminato
La ricerca è rivolta a persone di entrambi i sessi (L.903/77)