Senior Data Scientist
Our client was founded in London in the 1930s, and has become the number one high service distributor of electronics and maintenance products across Europe and Asia Pacific.
- Be competent and super motivated to build a large-scale, granular reporting environment together with key internal and external stakeholders
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Be able to work on a sustainable Market Intelligence model accurate, well-structured summaries of insights that helps enhancing Private Label quality and exploiting business opportunities
- Help solving unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business
- Help Establishing a culture of fast turnaround and high quality data driven business, to create ad-hoc analyses as well as complex models that yield clear, tangible metrics that identify opportunities, trends and area of focus and investment
- Extending companys data with third party sources of information when needed
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
- 4+ years of demonstrated experience in Data Science and Big Data Analytics fields
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as Python, R, Weka, NumPy, MatLab, etc. Excellence in at least one of these is highly desirable
- Good understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms (classification, clustering, bagging, boosting)
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Good scripting and programming skills are also desirable
- Familiar with common Data Management architectures and the SQL language
- Basic knowledge of Data Visualization and Marketing Automation tools
- Strong knowledge of analytical systems and software; ERP (SAP or similar), SPSS (or similar). MS Office 365 suite and experience of Web analytics packages (such as Adobe, Google Analytics or similar).
- Preferred: working experience or knowledge on industrial product, knowledge of Customer Value Management processes
- Excellent Analytical Skills and ability to distil complex data into action orientated insight or information.
- Languages: Excellent in English
- Experience of delivering findings and conclusions to senior management.
Funzione: IT / TLC / Internet / Application software
Tipo di contratto: Contratto a tempo indeterminato
Sede di lavoro: Milano
La ricerca è rivolta a persone di entrambi i sessi (L.903/77)